Friday, 5 May 2017

Story starters the best first day

Story Starters - What Happens Next?
WALT entertain the reader
Success Criteria:
  • I have used my best spelling and punctuation
  • I have planned my writing - a clear plan that shows my ideas
  • Start most of my sentences with different words
  • I am continuing the story so that it makes sense and solves the problem from the story starter.
  • I am using paragraphs to help structure my story
Which story will you finish?


Start your plan in the table below:
Title of story: Best first day EVER!
What’s happened in the story so far (summary).
What happens next...
How I finish the story...
It's William’s first day and
He needed to make a good impression. An elephant had escaped from the zoo and came into the school. His wheel chair has super powers.When he flips the secret switch.

The navy comes and accidently shoots a DNA bullet instead of a tranquilizer dart. Turns elephant evil and elephant grows a moustache.  




The boy uses the peanut cannon to defeat the moustache elephant. He’s a hero at his school and each time he comes to school he gets worshiped with 1 thousand fizzy's.


  William called the navy and they accidently shot a DNA bullet instead of a tranquilizer dart.
The elephant turned EVIL and even grew a moustache! It has a black cape too.
William looked on his wheelchair’s holographic internet. It said “peanuts”. “PEANUTS?!” William shouted.
 But he just remembered he had a peanut butter cannon built in his wheelchair. He fired it at the elephant and the elephant was consumed by a ball of light. Then when he came out no moustache.
William still stayed cautious but when the elephant hugged him with his trunk he knew he was good.
 Now he’s a hero at his school  and each time he comes to school he gets worshiped with 1 thousand fizzy's.


By Amelie Hanham
All thanks go to Mr Moriarty!

No comments:

Post a Comment